CLIMATE JUSTICE NOW! IT’S OUR TIME TO ACT
Join Green For All and The Sierra Club’s Environmental Justice Community Partnership Program for a community forum to discuss how communities of color are impacted by climate change and how you can Take Action.
Join the conversation to hear from climate leaders about how combatting climate change is a pathway to achieving a vision for families in the Twin Cities rooted in economic prosperity and healthy and safe communities.
|WHAT||Climate Justice Community Forum|
|WHEN||Thursday, May 15, 2014, 6:00pm -8:00pm|
|WHERE|| Kwanzaa Community Church,
3700 Bryant Ave. North, Minneapolis, MN 55412
|RSVP||Click here to let us know you’re coming|
Moderator: Congressman Keith Ellison, representing Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District
- Nikki Silvestri, Executive Director, Green For All
- Jacqui Patterson, Environmental and Climate Justice Program Director, NAACP
- Sam Grant, Founder, Movement Center for Deep Democracy
- Mary Cobenais, Former Indigenous Environmental Network Organizer
- Louis Alemayehu, Spoken Word Artist
- Minneapolis High School for Recording Arts Green Team