Green For All and University of Phoenix are proud to host the Atlanta Business Academy on Thursday, August 29, 2013. The Academy will convene business leaders, business support organizations, and capital providers to help you grow your green business. RSVP and download the prep documents below.
If you have any questions, contact Maritessa Bravo Ares, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll see you in Atlanta!
Thurs., August 29, 9:00 am – 4:30 pmUniversity of Phoenix – DeKalb Learning Center
2600 Century Center, Atlanta, GA, 30345-3125
(Lunch will be provided)
- Sustainability: Aligning Profit, People and Planet
- Funding for Green Businesses
- Doing Business and the Government
- Networking Opportunities
- Cassius Butts, Regional IV Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Lamman Rucker, Actor, Entrepreneur & Green For All Board Member
- Patrick Amos, Entrepreneur & Senior VP Lighting Solutions, Latimer Lighting Corporation
- Cornelia Shipley, Business Coach, 3C Consulting
- Bernie Burgener, Green Chamber of the South
- Suzanne Burnes, Executive Director, Sustainability Atlanta
- Jone Debnam, Procurement Consultant, Georgia Tech Procurement Assistance Center
- Jules Toraya, Zero Waste Manager, City of Atlanta’s Office of Sustainability
- Courtney Lynn, Loan Officer, Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs (ACE) Loans
- David Walker, Esq., Business Attorney, The Law Offices of David Walker
- Terri Denison, District Director, SBA Atlanta Office
Interested in attending?
In an effort to build an inclusive green economy there is no cost to attend the academy, however online registration is required. For questions about the event please email email@example.com. *Required
Registration is now closed.